Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Free...?


Hi! 

I am Ira :) I love writing, but I have never attempted to write a blog. Now that I have got down to writing one, I realize it has an interesting no-limits feel to it. Please feel free to like, comment, follow, hate or critique the blog…and help me learn! 

I have named it WINGS because wings prompt the image of freedom in my mind and that is going to be the theme of this blog.

I believe freedom has become more of an illusion than a reality today, or perhaps it always was an illusion. We are not as free as we believe ourselves to be. And then, we forget those who are not even as free as we.   

In this blog, I will try to focus on news stories and current events in India and around the world that highlight our state of freedom...freedom from bias, freedom of speech, freedom from oppression, freedom of women, freedom from dogma or simply, the freedom to be!

So hop on and let your mind take flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here